IBS 2018 Show Expressions Sweepstakes OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. The IBS 2017 Show Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on January 9, 2018 at 9:00 AM/PM EST and ends on January, 26, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”), by which time all entries must be received. You may enter the sweepstakes by:
- Visiting the Therma-Tru booth (#W4041) and viewing the displayed trend boards and/or listening to a Therma-Tru brand ambassador(s) discuss the trends;
- Answering the four “Style Card” questions regarding the trends;
- Submitting the Style Card to the Information Desk at the booth to claim a special prize; and
- Going to the Unlock the Opportunities website at: www.unlocktheopportunities.com, entering the special code located on the label of the special prize and completing all of the training modules for a chance to win one of three Grand Prizes.
2. All entries become the property of THERMA-TRU CORP. (“Sponsor”) and will not be returned.
3. GRAND PRIZE DRAWINGS. On January 29, 2018 at approximately 2PM CST three (3) entries will be drawn at random by Zig Marketing, Inc. (the “Administrator”), from all eligible entries received as of the time of the drawings to determine the potential winners of the grand prizes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received as of the time of the drawings. Potential winners will be notified via e-mail by the Administrator on or about February 2, 2018. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules.
4. Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules; (ii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or (iii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prizes/prize winners. If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and reserves the right, but shall not be obligated, to select the winners from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the time such action was taken.
5. Limit one (1) entry maximum per person or e-mail. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified.
7. PRIZES. Three (3) grand prizes will be awarded, consisting of one (1) $1,000 gift card and two (2) $250 gift cards. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the advertised prize is unavailable. The Grand Prize winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local income taxes on the Grand Prize, and will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reporting the value of the Grand Prize. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to complete a W-9 Tax Form and will be required to furnish his or her social security number for the sole purpose of preparation by Sponsor of any tax forms as required by law.
Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of prizes will not be awarded in any form. Dollar amounts are expressed in U.S. currency. Prizes are non-transferable, and no prize substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed except by Sponsor in its sole discretion or as provided herein. All taxes on the prizes are each winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees that Sponsor may use his or her name for advertising and promotional purposes in any media and promotional purposes without limitation or additional compensation. Winners shall be required to provide positive identification specified by Sponsor to claim the prize. Winners shall be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release without additional compensation (where permitted by law) within ten (10) days of notification or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. (Canadian potential winners will be required to complete and return an Eligibility and Liability/Publicity release), within five (5) days of being notified. Canadian potential winners will also be required to answer, without mechanical or other assistance, a mathematical skill-testing question posed via telephone by Sponsor or Administrator at a pre-arranged, mutually convenient time, as a prerequisite of being declared a winner. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release or fails to answer the skill-question within the required time period, such potential winner will be deemed to be ineligible and disqualified. All prizes will be awarded according to these Rules and distributed no later than February 23, 2018, provided they are claimed in accordance with these Rules.
8. Except where prohibited, acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s agreement to hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each of them (collectively “Sweepstakes Parties”) from and against any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused in any way from or in connection with his/her participation in this promotion or acceptance, possession or use of the prize, and further constitutes winner’s agreement that the Sweepstakes Parties may use his/her name, voice, likeness or biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media worldwide without limitation or additional compensation.
9. This Sweepstakes is open to those legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia (“D.C.”) or Canada (except Quebec) who are at least 18 years old (19 in AL and NE) who are an employee, manager or owner of entry door fabricators, distributors, dealers, builders, remodelers or contractors in attendance at the IBS 2018 Show but not categorized as an Exhibitor. Employees, directors and officers of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates and subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the agents of each of the foregoing, and any other entity that develops or distributes materials for or related to this Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate family or households (whether related or not) of any of the above, are NOT eligible to enter or win– IF AN INELIGIBLE PERSON IS SELECTED AS A POTENTIAL WINNER THAT POTENTIAL WINNER WILL BE DISQUALIFIED - and another Potential Winner will be selected from remaining eligible entries. This Sweepstakes shall be construed and evaluated according to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations of the United States. This Sweepstakes is void outside the 50 United States, D.C. and Canada (except Quebec)and where prohibited by law.
10. Sponsor: THERMA-TRU CORP., 1750 Indian Wood Circle, Maumee, OH 43537.