NEW Advanta Lite Frame
for Fiber Classic®, Smooth Star®, Profiles™, Traditions and Pulse® doors
A new frame of mind.
The Advanta lite frame provides an innovative, plugless solution that will streamline operations and increase efficiencies in pre-finishing, assembly and inventory, reducing overall costs and time.
Fabricating & Finishing Advantages
- The Advanta lite frame is easier to pre-finish, and can offer up to a 75% reduction in finish time compared to a standard Lip-lite frame.*
- Standard Lip-lite frames are sometimes finished by separating the frame from the glass, which adds labor, risk of damage and compromises the factory seal.
- With Advanta, the base frame does not need to be finished and the frame cover is already separate from the glass. It can be finished and snapped on during final assembly.
- The Advanta lite frame eliminates the need to finish and install screw plugs
*When finished using Therma-Tru's recommended process.
- Stock the IG units (with attached base frames) separate from bulk frame covers, resulting in improved inventory efficiency and flexibility.
- Advanta lite frames are interchangeable across IG units, making them easier to inventory and assemble.
Available Lite Frame Sizes
Fiber-Classic® / Smooth-Star® / Profiles™ / Traditions / Pulse®
Available Frame Cover Options
Scrolled White / Scrolled Buff / Flat White / Flat Buff
- The innovative Advanta lite frame provides a seamless look without unsightly screw plugs, enhancing the beauty of the entry.
- Available for select glass sizes in Fiber-Classic, Smooth-Star, Profiles and Traditions doors, including all decorative and privacy glass and some specialty and clear glass options.
- Scrolled and flat lite frame options are available.
- Ability to pre-finish door and frame cover separately, and install glass after finishing to ensure the door is finished behind the lite frame should it shift over time.
- The finished frame cover can be removed and reused if the glass needs to be replaced. If a frame cover needs to be replaced, it can be done without needing to remove the glass from the door.
- Included in Therma-Tru's comprehensive lifetime limited warranty for fiberglass doors and sidelites, and 10-year limited warranty for steel doors and sidelites.
The next generation of lite frames.
Patented four-piece design includes two interchangeable frame covers and a two-piece base frame.
- Frame Covers (Interior / Exterior) Removable, interchangeable aesthetic frame that clips into place.
- Base Frame Structural frame component that secures the frame to the glass in the door cutout.
- Insulated Glass Unit (IG) Available in various decorative, privacy and clear glass options.
- Frame Clips Zinc-plated steel clips that secure the frame cover to the base frame.