- Architecturally correct design – up to 25% wider panels
- Solid hardwood square edges
- Realistic wood grain
- Deeper panel embossments – handcrafted details
- More than 10% wider glass, in a wide range of styles
- Enhanced weather resistance
- Excellent security and durability
- High energy-efficiency R-values
- Edge-to-edge moisture protection
The traditional design of Longford integrates a hint of a Celtic knot with seeded glass, clear bevels, granite glass and caming. A timeless design ideal for entries where modest privacy is desired.
Traditional Capped with Keystone - TDS-TRDFLU-K
Add a beautiful, finished look to the entry with a stylish, low-maintenance door surround. The Traditional Crosshead pairs best with Modern Victorian, Old World Farmhouse, Modern Tudor and Colonial-style homes. The fluted pilasters include vertical grooves for a classic look, and the keystone provides an additional decorative touch.