- Architecturally correct design – up to 25% wider panels
- Solid hardwood square edges
- Realistic wood grain
- Deeper panel embossments – handcrafted details
- More than 10% wider glass, in a wide range of styles
- Enhanced weather resistance
- Excellent security and durability
- High energy-efficiency R-values
- Edge-to-edge moisture protection
An elegantly fashioned glass, featuring ripples of cascading water.
Traditional Capped - TDS-TRDPLN
Add a beautiful, finished look to the entry with a stylish, low-maintenance door surround. The Traditional Crosshead pairs best with Modern Victorian, Old World Farmhouse, Modern Tudor and Colonial-style homes. The plain pilasters provide a simple, versatile look.