Public Access Sill
For ADA Applications- Inswing / Outswing
Public Access Sill with Thermal Break (optional)
Genuine Therma-Tru®sills and bottomsweeps help form a tight seal against wind-driven moisture infiltration at the bottom of the door system and help channel moisture away from the home. The sill pan (recommended) adds an extra layer of protection to help keep moisture away from the subfloor.
Public Access Sill with Thermal Break (For ADA Applications – Inswing / Outswing)
- All-aluminum construction resists corrosion.
- 1/2"-high uninterrupted surface features an ADA-compliant 1:2 ramp slope.
- An epoxy thermal break helps stop cold and heat from traveling through the sill and forming condensation inside the home.
Note: Also available without thermal break for warmer climates. Door systems built with public access sills have little resistance to water penetration and have a potential to leak if installed exposed to weather. We recommend these systems be installed away from weather under large soffits or overhangs
- Meets code requirements for Americans with Disabilities Act- (ADA) compliant applications.*
- Allows for a seal between the subfloor and door to help block wind-driven moisture infiltration.
- Designed to mate with our ADA bottom sweep to help seal the margin between the door and sill.
*To confirm code requirements in your jurisdiction, always check with your local building code authority. Note: See your Therma-Tru seller for available component options.